Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Scratching Your Itch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Scratching Your Itch

    Musically,who is doing it for you right now? The Fray for me always is good stuff,and I keep them plugged in,but these guys here are starting to make noise that I like as well:



    YouTube - Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Scratching Your Itch

    Kings of Leon are a damn good band. I saw them this past summer open for Pearl Jam at Virginia Beach. I've listened to this band off and on since I heard "Molly's Chambers" a few years ago. They have 4 good albums to their credit....and "Sex on Fire" is IMO one of the best songs to come out last year.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Scratching Your Itch

    I can't quit listening to Old Crow Medicine Shows self titled album. It's awesome.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Scratching Your Itch

    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Scratching Your Itch

    Unchained, if ya like KOL, here's a few more of their tracks that are pretty damn good...and all fit on 1 CD.

    From "Youth and Young Manhood":
    Red Morning Light, Molly's Chambers, Wasted Time, California Waiting, Holy Roller Novocaine, and Wicker Chair.

    From "Aha Shake Heartbreak":
    The Bucket, Four Kicks, King of the Rodeo, and Taper Jeans Girl

    From "Because of the Times":
    On Call, Fans, and Charmer

    and finally, from "Only By the Night":
    Crawl, Sex on Fire, Use Somebody, and Revelry.

    Makes for a pretty damn good disc.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Scratching Your Itch

    Quote Originally Posted by sup-rbeast View Post
    Unchained, if ya like KOL, here's a few more of their tracks that are pretty damn good...and all fit on 1 CD.

    From "Youth and Young Manhood":
    Red Morning Light, Molly's Chambers, Wasted Time, California Waiting, Holy Roller Novocaine, and Wicker Chair.

    From "Aha Shake Heartbreak":
    The Bucket, Four Kicks, King of the Rodeo, and Taper Jeans Girl

    From "Because of the Times":
    On Call, Fans, and Charmer

    and finally, from "Only By the Night":
    Crawl, Sex on Fire, Use Somebody, and Revelry.

    Makes for a pretty damn good disc.


    I've got 'em now-great stuff
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •